1) All rules as outlined by the governing body for high school basketball, the Texas UIL will be followed, with the following exceptions and amendments:
2) Divisions – All American Sports utilizes a grade based format as follows
AGE MAXIMUMS - Even if a player is grade eligible, no player can play in a division where the player is more than 1 year older than the approiate age for that division. For this purpose only 3rd/9, 4th/10, 5th/11, 6th/12, 7th/13, 8th/14, 9th-10th/15-16, 11th-12th/17-18 with an age determining date of Sept. 1st, 2012. Example - A player that is in the 6th grade but will be 14 by Sept 1st is not eligible to particitpe in the 6th grade division.
3) A player may play on multiple teams that are grade appropriate, a player may play on only one team per division.
4) Player age protests must be accompanied by a $75.00 deposit. If protest is won, or no documentation is found money will be returned and player or players in question will be disqualified for the remainder of the tournament and all games that the illegal players played in will be losses for the team. If no documentation was found, the player in question will be removed until appropriate documentation is provided and all games are losses until documentation is provided. At that point all games will revert back to regular outcome. If protest is lost the entire $75.00 will go to the AAS' Scholarship Fund.
5) Coaches must keep copies of players' report cards & birth certificates for player verification.
6) Each team is responsible for providing a score keeper or a clock operator for each game.
7) Tie breakers for Seeding Purpose will be as follows: [A] Head to Head [B] Point Differential (15 point maximum) [C] Fewest points allowed from all games played. If three teams are tied after pool play, point differentials will be used.
8) ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY - If any of the following actions take place: Any heckling of officials by parents, players, or coaches. Any fighting by any person in attendance, to include, parents, players, refs, or coaches. Any threatening act that may endanger any person in attendance, to include parents, players, refs or coaches. All-American Sports reserves the right to take any or all of the following actions: Removal from the tournament. Possible forfeiture of game. Expulsion from future All American Sports events. Law Enforcement involvement. WE ARE HERE FOR THE KIDS!!!!!!!!!
9) All decisions of the site director are final.